We know that choosing the right accommodation option in Los Angeles is important for your experience and for the success of your stay. Should you stay in a residence? Should you stay in a Los Angeles homestay? The choices are endless. The best way to improve your English conversational skills and to learn about Los Angeles, is to live with a local American homestay. You will be welcomed into their family and treated like you are part of the family! California Language Academy students love to meet new people and practice their English language skills as often as possible. All of our Los Angeles homestays are managed in house and we are constantly looking for the best options for you!
Los Angeles Homestay Highlights
- We carefully select and monitor our homestays
- Safe environment to learn English and create friendships
- Carrying homestays from different backgrounds
- Practice your English skills every day
- Be exposed to the American culture 24 hours a day
- Breakfast and dinner included
- Rooms include comfortable bed, place to study and a dresser
- Check-in Saturday (after 3:00pm) and check-out Saturday (before 11:00am)
- Average commute to/from CLA is 25 – 45 minutes by public transportation
- Choice of single rooms or double rooms depending on availability
- All families receive CLA’s “Home-Sweet-Home” training
2018 Accommodation Placement Fee (non-refundable) : $125
Half-board (single): $305/week; half-board (double): $285/week
Homestay prices include breakfast and dinner daily. Surcharge of $25/week in July and August due to high demand.
Send an email to homestay@CLA.edu to book your homestay or if you have any questions about our homestay program.
Become a homestay here.