San Diego is America’s ﬁnest city and one of the top destinations in the world to study English. With its gorgeous beaches, friendly people and its safe and modern city streets, San Diego oﬀers a relaxed environment to study and make friends from all over the world! La Jolla Shores, Coronado Island and Carlsbad beaches have been rated “Most Gorgeous Beaches” in the USA multiple times.
San Diego Highlights
- Great weather all year-round
- San Diego is the oldest town in California, founded in 1769
- Some of the city’s most exciting attractions are the museums, gardens, and Spanish Colonial style architecture found in Balboa Park, the world famous San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, and the Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum.
- The historic Gaslamp Quarter is in walking distance of CLA. It underwent restorations in the 1970s and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Fun social scene with lots of great food, friends and trendy places to go.
- Gorgeous waterfront with unique shops, restaurants and museums.
- Award Winning Sports Teams like the San Diego Chargers
- Great public transportation.
- One of the top destinations to study English!