Accommodation is one of the most important parts of your study abroad experience with us. We personally manage our San Diego accommodation options to ensure a quality, immersion experience. You can choose to live with a caring American homestay or in a residence in downtown San Diego.
If we wouldn’t place our children there, we won’t place our students there either!
San Diego Accommodation – Homestay Program
Our homestay program has many families who are eager to welcome you into their homes year-round. As a California Language Academy student, you are welcomed into the homestay program and treated like you are part of the family. Our host families have warm and caring houses that create friendships that will last a lifetime.
- All families are thoroughly screened.
- All families receive CLA’s “Home-Sweet-Home” training.
- Safe, clean, English-speaking homes.
- San Diego homestays are available year-round.
- In homestays, you will learn about American culture and practice English skills.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner each day) included.
- All homestays are easily accessible to the school. The average commute to/from CLA is 25 – 45 minutes by public transportation.
- Choice of single rooms or double rooms depending on availability.
San Diego Accommodation – Residence!
California Language Academy partners with a variety of local residence and long-term stay hotels to provide you with comfortable, independent accommodations. These residences offer you great rooms with fantastic amenities and they are located within walking distance of the school and fantastic eateries and shopping centers.
BECOME A HOMESTAY! Apply here: www.CLA.edu/Homestay