When the weather is colder in other parts of the world, Southern California has the most temperate weather with an average of 280 sunny days. The Winter Junior Study Tour Program begins in early January and runs through late March. Study English part-time, while enjoying cultural activities such as Hollywood, La Jolla Shores while living with an American Host Family.
Winter Group Study Tour Program Highlights
- Combines English classes with fun activities.
- Live with an American homestay.
- Meet students from all over the world.
- A trained activity leader will guide the students on each activity.
- Our teachers are highly-qualified, passionate, and certified.
- Study in Beautiful Southern California where the weather is always temperate.
- Each student will receive a certificate after the completion of the program.
Program Costs: Program Fees Page
For groups of 10 or more, contact us!