The world of business is a multilingual community. California Language Academy’s Part-time and Full-time Business English Programs are specifically designed for international business people wishing to improve their skills for the work environment in order to find a job, advance in their job, or to improve confidence in the position they already have. Our Business English Programs in Los Angeles and San Diego are the perfect English program to help students prepare for whatever situation they find themselves in by working on Business etiquette, memo writing, e-mail correspondence, and office setting vocabulary.
Business English Programs Highlights
- Topics include: Resume Writing, Business Communication and Vocabulary, Interview Skills, Email Etiquette.
- Learn Business English skills and improve all general English skill areas at the same time!
- Weekly Hot Topics, presentation practice, and off-site activities give students real-world, hands-on practice.
- Class sizes are small (maximum of 10 students) for personal, individualized attention.
- Teachers are highly-qualified, certified, passionate and professional.
- Classes are conducted in our modern facilities.
- Classes start on most Mondays.
- Study on a Student or Tourist Visa (see Visa Regulations)
- Affordable tuition costs and discounts available for long-term enrollment (see Tuition Fees)
See our Terms and Conditions here