We know that choosing the right accommodation option in Los Angeles is important for your experience and for the success of your stay. In Los Angeles, you can stay with an American homestay, an apartment style hotel or a traditional hotel. All of our accommodation options are managed in house and we are constantly looking for the best options for you!
If we wouldn’t place our children there, we won’t place our students there either!
Los Angeles Accommodation – American Homestay
The best way to improve your English conversational skills and to learn about Los Angeles, is to live with a local American homestay. You will be welcomed into their family and treated like you are part of the family! California Language Academy students love to meet new people and practice their English language skills as often as possible.
American Homestay Highlights
- We carefully select our homestays families.
- All families receive CLA’s “Home-Sweet-Home” training.
- Safe, clean, English-speaking homes.
- Los Angeles homestays are available year-round.
- In homestays, you will live with an American family and practice your English skills everyday.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner each day) included.
- The school is easily accessible from the homestays. The average commute to/from CLA is 25 – 45 minutes by public transportation.
- Choice of single rooms or double rooms depending on availability.
Los Angeles Accommodation – Residence
California Language Academy partners with a variety of local residence and long-term stay hotels to provide you with comfortable, independent accommodations. These residences offer you great rooms with fantastic amenities and they are located within walking distance of the school and fantastic eateries and shopping centers.
Los Angeles Accommodation – Hotel
CLA Los Angeles is located close to several hotels that we partner with, such as the Double Tree Hotel,and we can find you the best rates.
“I came here to L.A. by myself and I was afraid of being alone, but I didn’t feel alone. My host family, Carmen and her son Julian, they are such sweet people. When I arrive at the school, the staff of CLA is amazing. You feel confident to speak, you don’t get afraid of speaking to the teachers and your classmates. And it was like one month of home for me. I am going to miss this very much. Thank you CLA for this amazing experience.” ~ Pamela Barbosa, Brazil
BECOME A HOMESTAY! Apply here: www.CLA.edu/Homestay