In order for students to succeed, our programs are structured into small and engaging classes. Each week we adapt the class syllabi to incorporate current events and “hot topics” of the week to show students how to immediately apply their language skills in the real world.We also incorporate planned social activities and cultural outings into our weekly lessons so that students experience the language and learn to confidently apply their language skills. We offer General English Programs, Business and Exam Preparation Programs, Foreign Languages, Private Lessons and more. Our teachers are all warm, caring, certified, and experienced teachers who want to get to know the real you! Come to CLA and see for yourself. Study in our modern facilities in San Diego.
Our Modern Facilities in San Diego
CLA has students from over 45 Different Countries
With our diverse nationality mix, the common language is English, which further advances your English skills.
Los Angeles and San Diego combined
Nearest shopping center: 12 minutes’ walk.
Nearest bus stop: Around the corner.
Nearest coffee shop: Across the street.
Nearest restaurant: downstairs.
Nearest supermarket: 12 minutes’ walk.
Nearest park: 14 minutes’ walk.
Nearest mosque: 18 minutes by bus.
Nearest church: 24 minutes by bus.
Nearest post office: 7 minutes’ walk.
Nearest bank: 2 minutes’ walk.
• Walking distance to public transportation
• Located in Downtown San Diego, a 5 minute walk to the Gaslamp District
• Near beaches like Coronado Island & La Jolla Shores
• Close to attractions like Seaport Village and Petco Park
• Average sunny days: 263
• It has 70 miles of quaint and picturesque beaches
• Average temperature: 63.7°F (17.6°C)
• Home to University of California San Diego, ranked #3 best public university in the U.S.
• Music, Food and Art Lovers
• Surfers, Skaters, and Outdoor Enthusiasts
Read more about our Language Programs, Accommodations and Activities in San Diego.