California Language Academy’s Exam Preparation Programs are specifically designed for international students who want to further their education at an American college or university, or for students wanting to advance within their companies or career. We can help you prepare for the TOEFL iBT, IELTS, CAE/FCE and TOEIC or any other English proficiency Exam.
Exam Preparation Programs Highlights
- Improve test taking skills and improve overall English skill areas at the same time!
- Class sizes are small (maximum of 10 students) for personal, individualized attention.
- Teachers are experienced, certified, and professional.
- Weekly Hot Topics, presentations, and off-site activities give students real-world, hands-on practice.
- Classes are conducted in our modern facilities.
- Classes start on most Mondays.
- Study on a Student or Tourist Visa (see Visa Regulations)
- Affordable tuition costs and discounts available for long-term enrollment (see Tuition Fees)
- Exam Preparation Programs available: TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE and TOEIC.
“When I arrived at CLA I discovered not only a school, I discovered a family. Everybody is ready to help each other, the paintings are pretty and I love the attention I got! I learned a lot.” ~ Sara, Italy
Our Exam Preparation Programs in Los Angeles and San Diego are the perfect English class to help you prepare for your exam, learn the necessary testing skills, and improve all-around English language skills. You will practice specific English writing skills, English reading skills, English listening skills, and English speaking skills in your Exam Preparation Program.
Exam Preparation Programs – Program Objectives
Our Exam Preparation Programs are specifically designed for students who need English for test taking. You will improve the full range of language skills – speaking, listening, reading, and writing. You will actively practice common oral communications, improve speech patterns and pronunciation skills, and speak with others with improved confidence about test specific topics. Furthermore, you will develop the grammar skills necessary to communicate clearly and accurately in all skill areas. You will develop a firm grasp of test specific vocabulary, etiquette, and practices and will learn how to manage your time wisely, how to effectively apply critical thinking strategies including argumentation, questioning, evaluation, and multiple points of view to draw conclusions, and how to use reflective learning strategies and self-evaluation techniques to monitor their progress and learning.
Exam Preparation Programs
See our Terms and Conditions here.